Storm Windows & Doors
Aluminum Storm windows are a cost-effective alternative to replacement windows. Custom built to your specifications with heavy-duty extruded aluminum, ProVia storm windows can offer up to a 21% increase in energy efficiency, weather protection and noise reduction.
- The Benifits of Using Provia Storm Windows:
- Wrap around marine glazing seals glass firmly into sash.
- Anti-bow pins ensure sashes will resist bowing under heavy wind loads (double hung only).
- Adjustable 1″ bottom expander simplifies installation for out of square openings and is weeped for drainage.
- Nylon pivot pins ensure smooth sash operation (double hung only).
- Heavy-duty sash interlock seals out the elements (double hung & sliders).
- Triple track windows feature an inside operating half screen, while double track windows feature a half screen that is housed under the exterior sash.
- Keep out the cold and heat with full perimeter weatherstripping.
- Additional structural strength with the mid-window stabilizer bar.
- Cleaning is made easy with the removable sashes and half screen.
- Teflon® coated springs and electrostatic coating on latch bolts create a smooth latch operation.
- Safely adjust the amount of ventilation with ratcheted sash stops every 15/8″ on top and bottom sashes.
- Slider storm windows are also available
features retractable screens at the top and bottom for more venting options
offers stylish designs for instant curb appeal.
offers multiple options for full screens or top screens
ideal for keeping children and pets safely inside, with heavy-duty, non-removable stainless steel screens
provides style and value